VoIP is now the system that has become heavily invested in worldwide. VoIP (Voice over IP ) refers to any telephony that goes over the internet, whether via SIP trunks or Hosted Voice. Confused by the difference ……
- SIP trunks replace traditional analogue or ISDN telephone lines connecting to your phone system, and work over a broadband connection via the internet.
- SIP trunks typically cost half the price of traditional ISDN , and significantly reduce both service fees and call charges.
- Hosted Voice means telephones connected directly to the internet
- No on site PBX is required , the phone system is hosted in the cloud, so no costly engineer visits.
- Can connect multiple sites onto one phone system
- Hosted services are highly resilient, flexible and offer built in disaster recovery.