We are aware of the difficulties many businesses are experiencing as a result of the Covid 19 virus situation and wanted to let you know that whilst the Trio team are working remotely , we are still available by email, or calling us on 01727 221303.
We have been monitoring the government websites for advice on grants and other financial support that businesses can claim.
- The temporary Coronavirus Business Interruption Loan Scheme supports small and medium-sized businesses with access to loans, overdrafts, invoice finance and asset finance of up to £5 million and for up to six years.
- If you had a PAYE account that was started or created on or before 28 February 2020 the job retention scheme could apply.
- If you are self-employed and have, or are about to, file a self assessment return for the 2019/2020 financial year you may be eligible for the Self Employment Income Support scheme.
- If you are eligible for business rates relief :-
- http://www.dacorum.gov.uk/home/business/business-rates/business-rates-relief where it explains how to apply for this.
Below is the link detailing all available support at this moment, and it also contains a useful helpline number
Stay well !