PSTN and ISDN line faults on the Openreach network. Your line care level determines the timescale within which Openreach will aim to repair faults. There are 4 standard care levels available on Openreach phone lines.
- Typical level of care on a basic or residential line. Clear by 23.59 day after next, Monday to Friday, excluding Public and Bank Holidays. For example, report Tuesday, clear Thursday.
Care Level 2:
- Clear by 23.59 next day, Monday to Saturday, excluding Public and Bank Holidays. For example, report Tuesday, clear Wednesday.
Care Level 3:
- Report 13.00, clear by 23.59 same day. Report after 13.00 clear by 12.59 next day, seven days a week, including Public and Bank Holiday.
Care level 4:
- Clear within 6 hours, any time of day, any day of the year.
- If the Maintenance Level you are on doesn’t meet your needs, during a fault, you can pay to expedite the fault to a higher care level, where available. This would need to be requested when initially logging the fault and only applies to the current fault. You will be charged if the fault is repaired within the time scale of the level requested.
Trackback URL: http://triotelecom.co.uk/care-levels-explained/trackback/